Monday, October 24, 2011

A cat who loved pepperonis....


This weekend we lost our beloved cat of 17 years Xombii.   He was a gentle loving sweetest cat you could ever meet and dedicated his whole life making us happy, making us feel loved, and tricking us into giving him every food we have in our hands.   It has been a tough few days and the house feels empty without him sitting in the couch looking out the window.  He passed peacefully in our couch Friday morning and from then on we felt a shift in the world.  Although I'm sad I take the lessons he taught me.  He taught me that a long time is never enough time spending with your love one, your family and to make each and everyday special because when the time comes and we don't have experiences with them to look forward to then it's time to look back and we have to make sure that the memories of the past will tie us over until we meet again.  


To Xombii - the most loyal cat.  You are sorely missed but I know we will all meet again and by then you'll show me where the secret stack of pepperonis are in heaven.  We love you buddy and hope that you have the best time to your next adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment