Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone


I feel like every holiday is much more special when you have a little baby especially during their first year.  One of the beauty of having a child is that you get a chance to spend every holiday like it was your first time as well.  Today's easter was simple, intimate and all about me and my boys.  Mark requested chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast so I whipped up pancakes and made everything from scratch.  It was instant sugar overload!  After breakfast, we headed to church to attend my friends baby boy's baptism and Lukas behaved so well.  He was very entertained with the choir and of course the lights. He sang with the choir and stayed curious with everyone at the church.  We then enjoyed some good food and good treats at the baptism party.  It was indeed an awesome day...

To make it even more extra special I made cinnamon cream by whipping heavy cream, confection sugar, and cinnamon powder.
 Goofing around with Dada
 The party favor was ice cream container filled with chocolate. I turned it upside down and made it into a party hat for Lukas :)
Easter is best spent with family and sugar high!


No comments:

Post a Comment