Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunny Days

I've been enjoying the sunny weather we had.  I just love hanging out with Lukas and make ordinary days extra special.  Watching the world through his eyes is just amazing so I try to do something new when the beautiful weather permits.

We finally went to Golden Gate park for a walk and I can't believe how much more of it we need to discover


One of my recent favorite thing to do is to walk to our local park and take him to the swing.  It gives me exercise and it's a fun mommy and son day everytime!


I also celebrated my birthday and I had the best time just spending time with my husband and son.  We went to my favorite restaurant Cafe Borrone for lunch.  Intimate, fun and surrounded with my main loves..


Someone shared my cake with me..Can you tell what kind of cake I had? 


 Lukas is now over 9 months and he continues to show me that even unconditional love can grow bigger in every each day that comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment