Friday, June 24, 2011

Fav. Beauty Products

Being a stay at home mom I don't have time to go on a full on make up everyday and facials is just not part of our budget but I do have these awesome products that I use that helps my skin out and make me feel better about myself.
For everyday cleansing I invested on the clarisonic brush that works so well in buffing the dead skin and also major pore clean up.  This product is an investment but its worth it.  I had a pregnancy mask during my pregnancy and ever since I started to use Kate Somerville products and it's helped so much and I just kept using this facial cleanser.
I cannot tell you enough how miraculous both of these products are.  The Boscia black mask and micro delivery exfoliating soap is perfect if you want to DIY facial.  I only use this product twice a month so it lasts me a long time. 
Clarins SPF 40 is a must have especially during summer.  You only need about a dime size and it goes a long way.  The Ultra Repair Cream is a recent discovery because I suffer of eczema during hot weather season and helped my skin so much.  I use it also at night time so it's worth the 12 bucks I shelled out.
This is my everyday make up.  Simple, clean, fast, and easy! I have been an avid user of the La Mer tinted moisturizer for many years now and it add that extra SPF 18 with the coverage I need.  Add some Laura Mercier translucent powder to take some shine out and a little YSL mascara and I'm good to go!!

*
I got most of the products at Sephora except for the La Mer which is available at Saks or Neiman.  A little tip; go to your preferred make up store and ask for a sample of whatever you buy before committing into spending. I don't have time to go back and forth returning products I regretted buying or if it didn't work out so the samples give you time to see if the product works for you or if it's even worth spending the money.  REMEMBER! Expensive doesn't always means it's good!  BUT if you find something that is perfect go for it and just stick with the basics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment