Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mommy Outfit

Jeans from American Eagle 29.99
Top: F21 19.99
Jacket: Aqua 80.00
Sunglasses: F21 5.99
Practicality is a MUST when running around errands with the baby but I try to keep myself in the mix even though I am on my "mommy" uniform and black is just the friendliest color when you have a little one.  Not only it hides your post baby bod but the visibility of throw up, spit, and food being tossed to you is very minimal.
  I don't consider myself as a purse person I have very few what I do is I like to invest on a good one and wear it for years.  Some women have lots of different styles of handbags but I stick with the classics, something that will grow old with me.  This is a recent gift from my husband. 
Flats has been my recent obsession these days.  It's my current go to shoe style for running around. 
Sandals:  40.00 from Aldo



1 comment: