Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let It Be


I finally cashed in my mother's day gift and went to Vegas with Mark and Lukas, my sister and brother in law who I'm so thankful for when they agreed to baby sit Lukas while we went to see Paul McCartney.  I have to admit that I was very hesitant to taking Lukas to Vegas but I was really surprised on how many babies that were around.  I instantly felt very at ease knowing that there are other parents here with their little ones. I've been to the sin city many many times so I wasn't really gonna party.  Our main reason to be there was to really see my life long music God Paul McCartney.  I have been a fan of the Beatles as far as I can remember and each song of theirs has a true deep meaning to me because The Beatles is our family thing, so many memories attached to each tune they have.  When Paul McCartney finally came out to the stage I cried like a teenage girl from the 60's hoping to not pass out!! Yes it's only the 2nd time I cried because my heart can't contain the happiness (the first one was Lukas' birth).  The whole experience was surreal and unbelievable and to add to this amazing experience, Yoko Ono, Sean Lennon, Dhani and Olivia Harrison was in the crowd.  So! I can now say that I sang Give Peace a chance with John Lennon's wife and son - totally life changing experience!!! I don't think I can put into writing how amazing the entire show was.  I will never forget it!

1 comment: