Saturday, June 25, 2011

Date Night

Sorry for the recent back to back vanity posts but I have been sick for a week now as well as taking care of a sick baby so there's nothing much I have been doing other than praying for more patience, digging  deep for inner strength along with never ending nose suctions and boogie wipes.  I was really bummed out that Lukas already missed his first official gym class but neither him or I were in any condition to be seen in public as we were riddled with some type of cold virus.  After 4 days of being with a sick baby and completely indoors I was starting to feel a little stir crazy.  I knew I needed a little sunlight and fresh air.  This friday, I finally was able to be semi decent and go out with my hubby for a date night but we didn't have a baby sitter so Lukas was with us.  I kind of threw this outfit on and I have to say it kind of made me feel better and less disease carrying hot mess, pre-reclusive woman, hey I even put on some heels which is very rare these days.  

 I bought these Dolce Vita gladiator heels 2 years ago.  I love wearing shoes that I haven't worn in awhile.  It's like having a new pair!
I had a normal salmon and salad type of thing and Mark ordered what it seems to me like a calzone   cooked for giants.  It was bigger than Lukas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment