Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kick Kick Kick!!


We finally took Lukas to his first swimming lesson last Sunday and it turned out great!  Lukas wasn't scared of the water and keep wanting to go in the water on his own and doesn't realized that it isn't a huge tub. Since Lukas is so young and doesn't really know how to follow directions yet, his lessons is just to get him used to the water by mimicking different swimming positions. The instructor just kept telling all the kids "kick, kick, kick" and Lukas just kept splashing. So cute and funny!  I'm happy to be starting all of the classes and give him life outside of home.  I think it's really helping him with confidence and socializing (not that he has problem with being social).  I also think it's good for me to see other parents with their kids and realize that the parent world is much much bigger and that I am part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment