Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Space Inspirations

Whenever I am having a bad or exhausting day the only thing that could bring me back to happy place is a couple of inspiring pages of a decorating magazine.  The recent Veranda magazine had beautiful photos and here are a few of my favorite spaces:
I would never think of an all pink seating set but this decor definitely changed my mind. The pink furniture is a soul mate to the bleached white walls. The yellow accents is just the right touch.  It's the perfect summer living room space wouldn't you say?
Love Love the pink leopard pillows, colorful stripped curtains, and gold frames against the white furniture.  This screams GIRLY to me..
Blue is something I've always wanted to use as a major color in our house but I can't seem to get it right. I always chicken out and go for something neutral but this is definitely a good starting point if ever I decide to try it out.  AND check out the delicate yet grand chandelier and luxurious drapes!  Doesn't it scream decadence?

*All photos are from Veranda Magazine*

No comments:

Post a Comment