Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stuff Envy

Ever since I found out that I was pregnant with Lukas I've checked out baby gadgets, furnitures, and strollers like they are the new fashion trend (I joke around that strollers are the new IT bag).  Here's some stuff that I've been dreaming about but most of this stuff is super expensive that all I can do is drool over it. 

 I love how modern this crib is and how the baby has a 360 degree view.  Hey if you have a whopping 3500 bucks to shell out then go for it! 
 Super super stroller envy on this one.  I have an orbit baby and I love love it but it's not the most practical thing to lug around when traveling w/c makes me envious of the Stokke stroller owners. 
 Lukas got a mama roo from my baby shower but by some reason he didn't like it when he was an infant.  I still like it though but I ended up selling his and putting the money towards his college fund. 
 I am crazy crazy in love with this crib because I am obsessed with anything carnival.  
Lukas' stroller is one of the things that I didn't mind investing good money on.  I love my orbit baby especially because Lukas is so comfortable in it.  He sleeps so well in this stroller and that to me is priceless.  I love the candy color stroller seat covers Orbit came out with and I can't wait to get my paws in one of them.  

All photos are from shopstyle.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment