Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Children Space

I don't know if I just now became aware of all the cool things that are available for kids today but the more I look the more I feel like they are all so lucky to have all of this stuff available.  From the gadgets to strollers to toys to room decor to organic kosher gluten free food blah blah blah!  I really think that this time is for mommies and kids.  Anyway, I am constantly in the look out for inspirations whether its for toddler cooking or for room decor and Elle Decor featured cool rooms for children.  I can't help but to laugh a little looking at this rooms and think how much work it actually takes for it to be this organize in real life.  :)
 I love a room in the attic cause it feels tucked away, hidden and mysterious.  A place to go wild with your imagination.  Loving the blue room and wood floors. 
 Ultimate girlie room! Check out that orange bed!  
 I used to dream of having a bunk bed and this all white with touches of color makes me want to have it for myself!
 I love the safari themed room and I like that it's not "kiddy" colors.  
This is my favorite and will attempt to emulate this room for Lukas when he's a little bigger.  I think this room inspires travel and adventure and exactly what I would want Lukas to have.

All photos are from: Elledecor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment