Monday, March 21, 2011

Crawl Baby Crawl




Yesterday was a mighty big day because Lukas started to crawl.  And the pride in I and my husband's hearts is beyond comprehensible.  As soon as he started crawling he realized that this is his way to get to things so the whole day he just crawled to get to everything.  But the most endearing and rewarding thing in the world was when he crawled to me pulled himself up and stood up and hung out with mommy.  It's the best feeling in the world.  My baby can now come to me anytime he wishes.  I called my relatives to share the news and my mom and mom in law warned me after expressing their happiness "Oh now you're work is going to start" and I thought haven't I been working all along?   Just couple of hours later, I knew what they meant.  My little mover is non stop but its okay, at least for now I will cherish my proud mommy status....

1 comment: