Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kiwi and Mint

This is an awesome recipe that I've created.  It's also so easy because there's no cooking involved.  All you need is kiwi and mint and it turned out surprisingly awesome.  The seeds didn't bother Lukas at all which made me proud of him.


Kiwi and Mint
1 cup of chopped Kiwi (peeled)
1-tsp of mint roughly chooped
1/2 cup of water  


Place all the ingredients into a food processor and puree.  I poured water while processor is running to kind of "juice" it a little bit (skip the water part if you prefer)

I like to mix this "juice" with good baby cereal or if it's too tart you can also mash up fresh bananas and mix it in.  Like I've mentioned before, you can always freeze the left over for longer shelf life.  So easy huh?!

POOPY ALERT!!
You will see the seeds on the dirty diaper (sorry I had to mention it but you're a mom, you get why!)

1 comment:

  1. i'm telling Lukas that you told the world about his poopy diaper!!!!!! wow, that looks good, i would add mommy juice instead of water for a grown up version.

    ReplyDelete