Friday, May 27, 2011

Blog Fave


I've been following Rhiannon's blog  for a couple of years now and she continues to give me lots of inspiration and has kept me dreaming of old southern places, it's torn yet innocent buildings and landscapes and its sweet homey lifestyle.  Her obsession of silent films, delicate vintage dresses, and civil war era captured by her fiance in a single shot is so infectious and addicting.  So to see her progress into a new venture and have lots of success really makes me proud of her.  This week she finally opened up her own online shop and the making off her "look book" video is so endearing and sweet. I cannot wait to see what she puts up on the store.  I love women who follow their own style and pave their own path by doing what they love and dream off especially in this main stream celebrity crazed generation.  As a mom, I hope that Lukas sees me as someone who found success by being authentic and original person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment