Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend project

We have a horrible entry way to our house and alas I couldn't take it anymore so I tried my best to dress it up without doing anything major or breaking my bank.  
 I had the vase that I bought from Home Goods 2 years ago and it has been collecting dust until now.  I added the green bamboo thing that I got from World Market and it only cost me 5 bucks.  The owl and bike is from Ross for probably 20 dollars.  The rug is also from Home Goods (can you tell that I love that place?) 
I have a perennial ability of killing plants however, succulents seems to be thriving on nothing so it's a good choice for me
 and Home Depot had awesome prices so I planted a few of different kinds!

The entry way isn't as perfect I would want it to be but it is now very welcoming and kind of sweet.  I couldn't paint the rails because it's so windy and cloudy this weekend so I'm saving that project for the next sunny weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment