Thursday, May 5, 2011

Less is more now a days...

Now a days a 4 inch heel and a silk blouse outfit isn't just practical especially during hot sunny days running around with a little one.  These days I live in flats, jeans and blouses, and now that we have summer, nice comfy dresses that I can throw on.   I've been putting together some mommy friendly outfit ideas to share on a future blog post.  I call it baby proof outfits - you know what I'm talking about - tug, milk, spit, puke friendly type of outfits matched with tumble free shoes.  I want to challenge myself and do it in 5 different pieces worn in different ways to satisfy 5 days a week ensembles. I'm excited to share what I can come up with because even though practicality is our favorite word these days I still want to be able to do it in a chic way so us mothers continue to feel good about ourselves.  Did I mention this future post is also budget friendly?

 Blush pink sandals from Zara bought 2 years ago 
White eyelet baby doll from 2 years ago bought at our local boutique and old navy scarf for 6 bucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment