Saturday, May 28, 2011

My main squeeze

While Mark went to work Lukas and I decided to walk to the trendy Newbury Street. I was at first kind of disappointed because all I saw was high end shops that I have no interest in going.
But then as I walked along and saw some really beautiful old churches, cafes and people lunching I got more intrigued and looked for a place I can park the stroller in and have a light lunch and get some shade.
I found a chic french restaurant who unlike the rest of the restaurants is only a few steps down so it's easy for me to take the stroller down.  Lukas was so amazingly well behaved and just watched all the people that passed by.  He loved all the attention he got from our lovely french waitress.  It was kind of nice to have an intimate day with him in a different environment I feel like I've been cooped up in CA for awhile so this trip was a nice change for both of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment