Monday, May 30, 2011

Last Day in Boston Spent at Salem


We decided to venture out of Boston for our last day of our visit and the closest place we picked is Salem.  I really am not into witch craft or anything close to that realm but I figured there will be lots of old homes or historical buildings to see and that would be enough for me.
We spent most of our time looking at the quaint houses that is part of the Peabody Essex Museum.  The cute little old structures surrounding was so inspiring to me. 
I felt as though that everything is Salem was made for it to look scary and creepy.  Can you imagine all the festivities they must have during Halloween?  I kind of wondered if the residents embraces the "witchy - kitchy" attraction that is everywhere.
Overall, this Boston visit has been satisfying and fun!  Till next time xoxo...


No comments:

Post a Comment