Saturday, May 7, 2011

The first time I felt like a mom

For mothers day I would like to share you a diary entry I had during my pregnancy.  The date of the entry was the day we had a pregnancy scare and this was the first time my mother instinct kicked in.

December 17, 2009
Dear Baby,

I am worried right now.  I stopped getting nauseas and I feel as though there's something wrong.  I hope you are okay inside me.  I've never wanted and fear anything in my life.  I talk to God and told him that since it took him 3 years to give you to us then he should keep you safe. I know I deserve to have you in my life and there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect you.  To comfort me your dad called the doctor and we will see her in a few hours.  I hope to see and hear very strong heartbeat.  I am sorry that I have been sad and anxious lately, I hope that you don't doubt my love for you.  Carrying you inside me is my proudest moment by far and I can't wait to meet you soon.  

Stay strong inside me and take as much energy and strength from me.  Believe me I can manage. I love you.

                                  Love, 
                                         Mommy


Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment